OpLAB – the multi-talented operational amplifier for experiments in analog circuitry
- All components and voltage sources are arranged in a way to become functional circuits by merely plugging a few connecting bridges or lines.
- 5 operational amplifiers are available for setting up the most common OP circuits:
- OP1: inverting and non-inverting amplifier with variable wiring of resistors
- OP2: rectifier circuits
- OP3: integrator / differentiator
- OP4: comparator circuits with and without hysteresis
- OP5: D/A converters
Moreover several Ops can be interconnected for setting up a sawtooth generator for instance.
- The required input signals for the OP circuits are supplied by two variable voltage supplies integrated in the board or by the Measuring Interface, type 1620.